TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON’s New Girl Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is Maxim’s Latest #1 Hottie!
2011 HOT 100
The Definitive List of the World’s Most Beautiful Women
(June Issue available exclusively in iTunes and on Newsstands Nationwide, May 10)
#1 ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
THE TOP TEN: Olivia Munn, Katy Perry, Cameron Diaz, Mila Kunis, Bar Refaeli, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Cobie Smulders and
Plus, 90 More of the Most Wanted Women in the WorldOver the last 365 days, the editors of Maxim have spent as many hours poring over thousands of photographs to select the world’s most beautiful women who are equally as talented to present the 11th annual Hot 100—the definitive list of the world’s most beautiful women…
Topping the list this year are six models, seven artists from three musical genres, six stars of the ring, three Mad [wo] Men, one Kardashian, one Princess, one Russian spy and one number one: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, star of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Huntingon-Whiteley tells Maxim that being named number one “is a huge honor. It’s a great title to have for a year and you can have some fun with it, I think.” Maxim Editor in Chief, Joe Levy said, “Rosie is a true transformer – a VS stunner who is about to go supernova when she takes over for Megan Fox in the Transformers franchise – her talent is as undeniable as her beauty, which is pretty jaw-droppingly undeniable.” Levy is available to discuss this year’s list from NYC; Maxim West Coast Editor, Ruth Hilton, is available from LA. Maxim’s Hot 100 is on sale with the June issue now, exclusively in iTunes (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/maxim-hd/id391622375?mt=8), and on sale nationwide on Tuesday, May 10.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: “All hail Maxim’s new queen! When we first heard rumblings of a Megan Fox replacement in Transformers: Dark of the Moon, we wept into our Optimus Prime pillows for weeks. As it turns out, director Michael Bay found someone even foxier.”
- Olivia Munn: “This has been a big year for Miss Munn: The Attack of the Show! geek turned into a satire goddess on The Daily Show and jumped to her highest Hot 100 position yet.”
- Katy Perry: “It sure is nice to see the California Gurl has remained as humble as she is hot since she first caught our attention by kissing girls and shooting whipped cream and fireworks from her, er, heart.”
- Cameron Diaz: “A French-fry-eating, big-wave surfing former model who’s done her fair share of serious ass kicking and bootie shaking on film, she’s almost too good to be true. Thankfully, she’s real.”
- Mila Kunis: “Who’d have guessed that she’d grow up to be the hottest former cast member of That ’70s Show?”
- Bar Refaeli: “The Israeli supermodel and June birthday girl recently picked up her first film role in the thriller Session, playing a psych patient whose doctor becomes obsessed with her… Here’s hoping that her future big-screen roles will require a wardrobe she’s more familiar with: bikinis…and maybe some body paint.”
- Anne Hathaway: “If anyone deserves a spot on the upper echelons of this list, it’s Anne, who’s made escorting our girlfriends to chick flicks almost bearable for an entire decade.”
- Natalie Portman: “If we’d known that the newly crowned Oscar winner would end up with a ballet dancer, we would’ve seriously reevaluated our high school extracurricular activities.”
- Cobie Smulders: “For the past five years, the Canadian cutie has had us laughing our pants off as ex-teen pop star Robin on How I Met Your Mother. Last Christmas…Cobie rewarded us with the greatest gift of all: stripping down for our December cover.”
- Jennifer Lawerence: “The heart of a guy’s girl in the body of a girly girl? Yup, that’s more than enough reason to justify her straight-out-of-nowhere jump to the top 10 and her imminent Hollywood takeover.”
Trackback from your site.